Sunday, December 4, 2011

Racing Again!

Santi and me before our first ski of the year!

Awaiting the awards ceremony

The St. Bernard at the Christmas Stroll in downtown Bozeman, MT

After 7 races I have been able top stay among the top 6

Brian and I ready to head to the next adventure!   
The season has started and I am feeling great. My fitness is right where I want it and I am looking forward to the next month before US Nationals. So far we have raced 7 races here in Montana and tomorrow we depart for Silver Star, B.C. After another weekend of racing Brian and I will head to the Methow Valley (where we were married!) for the Holidays and to prepare for Nationals. I am already excited to spend some time at the Gregg home. The racing has been going great so far and I am excited about the improvements I have made this summer and fall. It feels good to be racing and traveling again. Brian and I are very blessed to have the opportunity to share this adventurous life together! Onward...

No comments: